Monday, January 11, 2010

Cupcake kebabs live on in Rexburg, Idaho

I started a post New Year's Eve about how 2009 was the "Year of the Cupcake Kebab," with photograhic evidence. One of my goals for 2010 is to be a much better cupcake blogger and get all the posts I want to actually posted, so that one is coming later this week.

In the meantime, I discovered Skinny Mini's Cupcakes, a custom cupcake company in Rexburg, Idaho, who'd posted these chocolate, peanut butter and strawberry cupcake kebabs:



Here's how they describe themselves (copied verbatim from their site):

Skinny Mini's Cupcakes are homemade from the freshest local ingredients. They are the perfect addition to any event including Weddings, Baby or Bridal Showers, Birthday parties, Work functions or to just indudge in a sweet treat!

Skinny Mini's specializes in miniture cupcakes, but also does regular size cucpakes and cakes upon request.

I got the name for Skinny Mini's from a nickname my mother-in-law calls me .... and it's my belief that if you eat a couple mini's you'll still stay skinny! Plus they are so petite, cute and delicious!


Skinny Mini's Cupcakes
Rexburg, Idaho (custom cupcakes)
440-655-0245

No comments:

Post a Comment


visitors map