Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Pizza Bread And Onion Wraps, With Walnut Fudge Brownies





My wife had bought some great sub buns- and they were getting a little stiff.. Perfect for a pizza flavored topping! Imagine designer whole wheat sub buns, split to make four halves.. Topped with a slow simmered tomato sauce loaded with basil, oregano, fennel, onion, garlic, red wine vinegar, salt and red pepper. Grated Parmesan, and Romano, mixed with shredded Mozzarella onto the sauce, topped with mushrooms and pepperoni- broiled until bubbly- well, it was good! My son and his girlfriend were able to stop by..we had the open faced pizza, onion wraps, and brownies for an impromptu meal that was fun for the fellowship, if not the food! I love family at the table.. It makes me feel like a part of something timeless and ageless.. It bonds families, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment


visitors map