Wednesday, January 20, 2010

An Old Memory, Jogged Into A Post!

In my senior year in high school, I only needed three classes to graduate. They had them spaced so I had to be there all day! The only out, was to have a job you had to be to in the afternoon... I had a part time job that started at 4:30PM. I had to get the employer to sign a slip saying it was OK for me to have all my classes in the morning.. By withholding the actual facts from both sides, gave me from 11:30AM until 4:30PM as personal time for an entire school year! It was Heaven! I would go and play paddleball at the local Y.M.C.A. with businessmen on their lunch hours, take a sauna, shower, and go home, ready to go to work- where I was the night desk man, and could do my homework! I have been outfoxing the "by the book" types all my life! It started even earlier than this..My friends would only shake their heads trying to figure out how I got away with the stuff I did! One of my son's was pretty good at it too...

No comments:

Post a Comment


visitors map