Friday, January 29, 2010

The Best Kind Of Pizza- Free!


Well, not exactly... a couple of months back, I ordered a pizza from my go to pizza joint- Florentines'.. two blocks from my house, we have had nothing but great pizza, delivered on time(or earlier!) for almost 20 years! Except the last time... Told it would be here in 1/2 hour, it came 1/2 hour late.. cold and pretty much inedible. I'm not the sort who complains to hear my own voice, but over 20 years, you'd think we had formed what I call a bond... I called up and asked for the manager.. a woman came to the phone and wanted to know the problem. I did not recognize her voice, and had never seen a woman in charge of this place. She proceeded to tell me she had been in charge the whole time- which I know was B.S... She was quite short with me, and said she would send out a gift certificate to cover the cost of the pizza.. We finally received it, and plan to use it tonight, as it's colder than all get out and we don't want to grocery shop! After watching some of those shows on TV where employees do nasty things to your food- I'm a little nervous!

No comments:

Post a Comment


visitors map