Thursday, April 1, 2010

Strawberry mania and color-coordinated Peeps cupcakes at Wink Cupcakes, Seattle

These strawberry cupcakes and Peeps cupcakes are by Seattle's Wink Cupcakes, via their Facebook page. They did not have either of these when I visited their bakery, but they did have adorable ice cream cone cupcakes, which is something I rarely see. My phone battery died just as I was eating their ice cream cupcake, so I couldn't properly capture my surprise, or the frosting on my nose, when I found out there was frosting under the cake. I'm using a photo from their site to illustrate the inside - it was quite something.


inside the Wink Cupcakes ice cream cone cupcake

The strawberry cupcakes are available by special order until they're fully in season, according to their blog.



I love how the Peep and frosting colors match!



The ones below were for a media appearance - how cute is the chick hatching?





Wink Cupcakes
1817 Queen Anne Ave N
Seattle, WA 98109
206-856-1600

1 comment:

  1. Whether you are looking for a fruit filling for cupcakes or a chocolate filling for cupcakes, this Strawberry Filling for Cupcakes recipe is a great way to add flavor and dimension to your cupcakes. Filled cupcakes can be decorated with whipped cream, frosting, or fondant, or they can be left unfilled and simply dusted with powdered sugar.

    ReplyDelete


visitors map